Кадры: Агентства по подбору персонала / Рекрутер-консультант
свыше двух лет
Emerson Croft is looking for a Recruiter to join our staff and help build world-class remote-first teams.
We occupy a unique niche in the talent-sourcing world. Even before COVID-19 reshaped the way we work, Emerson Croft was betting on the power of remote work to build teams that are happier, more productive, and more diverse. As a recruiter on our team, you’ll bring your skills to bear on a different kind of talent sourcing: less about promising free snacks and foosball tables, and more about the chance to join an international culture, control your own work life, and contribute to projects that reduce human suffering.
Our firm is big enough to last, yet small enough that our processes haven’t calcified. This role demands an in-depth knowledge of people management, along with the creativity to apply them in new ways. If you’ve rolled up your sleeves and built at least one team from the ground up, you could excel here.
You’ll be expected to contribute ideas at a high level, and take sole responsibility for discovering new leads. Best of all, working remotely lets you spend less time in meetings and commutes, and more time doing what you were hired for. Submit your application today.
1. Use your amazing interview skills to identify, attract, and win over top candidates
2. Create job specs, design sourcing strategies, optimize interview processes, and manage candidate expectations
3. Establish strategies for challenging-to-fill positions
4. Conduct personalized English-language outreach to candidates
5. Focus on achieving SLAs and exceeding client expectations
6. Support our growing team wherever they need
1. Minimum 3 years of experience as a recruiter in a global corporate environment
2. Expertise in behavioral interview methods
3. Knowledge of the full recruiting cycle
4. Understanding of how to read people, assess candidates remotely, and identify the key traits our clients value
5. Outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
6. Ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
7. Ability to quickly understand complex systems
8. Proficient written and spoken English